Propeller Travel Management have a special working relationship with the Ritz-Carlton Hotel group, one that is focused on enhancing your travel experience. We are proud members of the Ritz Carlton STARS Program; a bold incentive program established in 2002 as a program meant to cater to an elite group of the top-rated travel agencies.
When you book through Propeller Travel Management you gain access to all of the following Ritz-Carlton STARS benefits:
- A top priority spot on the wait-list in sold out situations
- The Ritz Carlton No walk policy in sold out situations
- Top priority on specialty requests —bedding, room types, location, and connecting rooms
- A personal welcome by the hotel management
- A special welcome card from the General Manager of the hotel
- Pre-registration as well as express check in for your stay
- 4:00 pm late check-out upon request if needed
- A continental breakfast for two from the hotel
- One complimentary in room amenity (varies from hotel to hotel)
Any suite or room upgrade is subject to availability at the time of your check-in. At some select hotels, an upgrade may be made at time of your reservation.
Several select hotels also include spa credits, a full Buffet or American Breakfast, beverage or food credits, a long with other specialized value-added amenities.
Additionally, each Ritz-Carlton hotel has a STARS Guardian Angel on staff. This is a Ritz-Carlton representative who responds to the special requests and questions of all STARS travel advisors, to help secure the delivery of the highest level of customer service. Thanks to this Angel, we at Propeller Travel Management can make sure you have a memorable stay at your selected Ritz-Carlton.